[CalendarServer-users] Almost running CalServer on Centos 5.4

Markus Stürmer markus.stuermer at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Feb 3 13:07:13 PST 2010

Hi Peter!

I'm running DCS on a recent openSUSE. I got caldav working without cd-ing into its directory from my init.d by setting appropriate environment variables. I had to adapt my PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables (both pointing into the memcached directory), and my PYTHONPATH is multiple terminal lines long, as I am using the original data structure created by the run script.

Regards,
Markus