[CalendarServer-users] VObject patches

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Mon Jan 11 12:58:49 PST 2010

Hi,

--On January 11, 2010 9:42:45 AM -0500 Cyrus Daboo <cdaboo at apple.com> wrote:

>> calendarserver currently has two patches for vobject:
>>
>> http://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/lib-patches/v
>> object/vobject.base.patch
>> http://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/lib-patches/v
>> object/vobject.icalendar.patch that aren't upstream. Jeffrey said they
>> both can be merged upstream. Any chance one of you guys could commit them
>> so that stock vobject can be used to run calendarserver?
>
> I will do this later today.

OK, most of the changes are now in. There were some changes related to
stricter parsing of calendar data that may not be applicable for more
general use of vobject, so I have left those as patches on our side. What
we need to do is come up with a way to programmatically set the stricter
mode in vobject, then we can explicitly turn that on when running
calendarserver and get rid of the remaining patch.

--
Cyrus Daboo