[CalendarServer-users] SSL problems with 2.3 and trunk under Debian

Mark Nipper nipsy at bitgnome.net
Tue Jan 12 14:26:36 PST 2010

> 	If anyone has any suggestions on how to work around the
> issue on the client side (specifically Sunbird/Lightning), I'd
> love to hear them.

	Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> General -> Config
Editor (in Sunbird at least):
---
security.enable_tls = false
security.enable_ssl2 = false (default apparently)

	Now if I could only figure out how to get my actual
GoDaddy certificate to work this way and not just the
self-signed, expired certificate provided with the source.  For
some reason, the SSL3 handshake can't complete successfully with
my GoDaddy certificate in place.

	But this will work for now anyway.

--
Mark Nipper