[CalendarServer-users] Clustering / Scaling Up Calendarserver

Rahul Amaram rahul at synovel.com
Thu Jul 1 07:15:16 PDT 2010

Hi,
I am exploring possibilities for scaling up Calendarserver.

The only solution I could think of is to mount the data directory on
several systems using some shared filesystem and running a
calendarserver instance on each machine. But I am not sure if this would
result in data corruption.

Are there any known/suggested methods on how to scale up Calendarserver?
This is because we are considering installing calendarserver for a 30000
user base and I really doubt if a single system (even with multiple
processes) could handle this.

Regards,
Rahul.