[CalendarServer-users] Problems during installation of Calendar Server

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Thu Jun 10 07:55:54 PDT 2010

I would also suggest that people use SSL (https) rather an clear text when connecting to calendar servers, specially if they are connecting over the Internet.  If you do not use SSL it's very trivial to get e username and password.

Have a look at my site http://www.rho.cc which has documentation on setting up SSL certs which the iPhone will like.  If you don't want to pay for a real one!!

---Guy

Sent from my iPad