[CalendarServer-users] Calendar Server and iPhone/iPod Touch?

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Wed Mar 10 02:47:08 PST 2010

I have my iPhone version 3.1.3 connecting just fine to both calendar 2 and calendar 3 servers.. I'm also accessing delegated calendars without issue..

Have a look at my documentation for configuring the iPhone.

 http://www.rho.cc/index.php/calendar-and-contact-server/59-calendar-setup/99-configuring-iphone-to-access-darwin-calendar-server-including-delegated-calendars

Cheers,
---Guy