[CalendarServer-users] openVZ Darwin Calendar Server 3.0 (DCS) Released!

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Mon Mar 15 12:35:32 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Going one step further than providing a step-by-step install of DCS... I've now built a openVZ template which is ready to run DSC.

http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/3548-openVZ-Darwin-Calendar-Server-(DCS)-Released!

I've built this for proxmox but really it should work for anything capable of running openVZ templates.  The template is centos based and will auto start the calendar and contact servers when booted, with a single default "admin" account to play with.

Cheers,
---Guy