[CalendarServer-users] request for new tar.gz release

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Fri May 21 13:50:57 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I would like to request a new release of calendarserver. It has been
way to long for a official release to be made, so that package
distributions in my case Debian can pick it up and make a new release.

$ rmadison calendarserver
calendarserver | 1.2.dfsg-8 |        stable | source, all
calendarserver | 1.2.dfsg-9 |      unstable | source, all

The old version has a lot of issues (especially speed)

I would like to keep using calendarserver but else I need to switch to
davical and pay to get a mysql backend developed.

Hope somebody can stand up and make a release.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jelle