[CalendarServer-users] how to copy data of user01 to user02 that is on an other server?

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Sat May 22 04:21:16 PDT 2010

Jelle de Jong wrote, on 22-05-10 12:34:
> Jelle de Jong wrote, on 22-05-10 09:52:
>> Yesterday we upgraded a few legacy systems to ubuntu lucid and the
>> caledarserver packages provided in ubuntu broke. Causing the caldavd
>> service to disappear.
>
> I am now using the caledarserver on a Debian stable server that is
> still running. How can I import my files form one server to an other.

I figured out I can catenate all *.ics files to one big ics file and
scp it to the desktop systems then import the file with the caldav client.

Thanks for using a file based ics backend making recovery possible in
the worst situation, total malfunction of caldavd.

I hope there will be a release soon of a supported version so it can
be packed by the distribution maintainers.

For know I am going to switch to DAVIcal to make sure the availability
of the services stays intact.

With kind regards,

Jelle