[CalendarServer-users] iCalendar splitting utility

Jan Bätzner lists at jbweb.de
Mon Sep 13 02:14:39 PDT 2010

Thanks Guy,

i really wanted to save the work. Less work to ask in a List.
I got a python script which does the splitting to single file events but exits with an error on unicode characters. Can't code in python though. This morning i converted my Unicode ics file to ASCII and ran the python script. This works, the Script runs through all events. Doesn't catch todos though. It seems that i can import these events into iCal. i am trying right now with about 1500.
This all looks like a encoding/unicode problem. Investigating further...

I didn't note the trunk revision. I did a system install with the run utility. Then i made several updates to lastest trunk. Now a few month later i would like to know which revision it was i did install.
Maybe you know a revision that works well from the last few weeks which does't include the new store code yet?

Thanks,