[CalendarServer-users] CalDAV features missing from documentation

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Mon Dec 5 09:08:13 PST 2011

Hi Pascal,

--On December 5, 2011 11:55:47 AM -0500 Pascal Robert <probert at macti.ca>
wrote:

> I'm building a list of what features is supported for "popular" CalDAV
> implementations, and I found many features that only CalendarServer
> supports. I find RFC and drafts for most of them, except those:
>
> - inbox-availability

I believe that has been superseded by calendar-availability, but we leave
it in place for backwards compatibility.

> - calendarserver-sharing-no-scheduling

Not currently documented in the caldav-sharing-02.txt. What this indicates
is that the server will not allow sharees to create scheduled events on
shared calendars.

> - calendar-default-alarms

Not documented yet, but this indicates that the server supports the default
alarm feature described in Section 10 of
draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-03.txt.

> - calendarserver-principal-property-search

Not documented. This indicates that the server supports and extended form
of principal-property-search that allows for some extra attributes in the
request XML to allow for more complex logical operations in the query. I
believe we added "test", "type" and "match-type" attributes. The code for
that is
twistedcaldav.extensions.DirectoryPrincipalPropertySearchMixIn.report_DAV__principal_property_search.

--
Cyrus Daboo