[CalendarServer-users] Multi-domain, recommendation for handling possible duplicates of UID

Michael Pasqualone michael at macexperts.com.au
Fri Jan 14 16:46:49 PST 2011

Hi,

Using current release CalendarServer 2.4 here in a multi-domain environment and want to get opinions on how to handle possible duplicate ids using the standard XML service (we're building this automatically via a LDAP connector script).

Say we have Client1 and Client2 in their own realms: is this recommended? if not, is there a better way to do it? Preferably I wanted UIDS to be in the form <user>@domain.ext but this does not appear to be supported.

<accounts realm="Client1">
	<user>
		<uid>michael</uid>
		<guid>michael</guid>