[CalendarServer-users] Creating a public calendar

Jason Miller jmiller at red-abstract.com
Thu Jul 21 12:04:05 PDT 2011

I have an AppleScript that I wrote for someone else that will copy events from a calendar into a local, publishable calendar. You can modify it to look for certain events if you like. I'll be happy to supply a copy of the applescript if you'd like to see it.

--Jason
---
Jason Miller
Creative Director