[CalendarServer-users] Couldn't listen onany:logs/caldavd.sock: [Errno 22] Invalid argument.

Scott Cherf cherf at ambient-light.com
Thu Jun 9 00:37:29 PDT 2011

On Jun 8, 2011, at 11:50 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:

> I assure you I'm using Python's bind correctly - this isn't my first rodeo :-).

No intent on my part to suggest otherwise, though having said that I've always made a practice of working from the ground up leaving no stone unturned. I know less than diddly-squat about python, I consider this an educational adventure so I started reading the book on the same page John suggested. It was pure serendipity, I had literally started reading the page about 10 minutes before he sent the message.

My best regards to the both of you,

 :)