[CalendarServer-users] what LDAP schema includes loginEnabled ?

Morgen Sagen sagen at apple.com
Fri Jun 10 12:15:34 PDT 2011

loginEnabled is a work-in-progress feature for adding directory-based control of temporarily disabling login for a given user.  It's not part of any official schema, and it may go away in favor of a different solution.  To disable it, set loginEnabledAttr to an empty string in caldavd.plist.  I will change the default to be an empty string in trunk.