[CalendarServer-users] Couldn't listen onany:logs/caldavd.sock: [Errno 22] Invalid argument.

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jun 10 21:35:55 PDT 2011

Hi Scott,

Relative paths work fine, too.  However, I think the length of the full absolute path may be an issue in some cases, even if you pass it as a short relative path.  If you try creating a relative-path socket in a shorter path, like your home directory, it should work.

Try putting your CalendarServer checkout somewhere with a very short path, like /dccs/ instead of ~/Projects/Blah/Blah/Blah/.  I'd be interested to know if that fixes it.  I actually remember fixing a bug in this area a while ago: it's probably fixed on the 3.x line but not 2.x.

Thanks and good luck,

-glyph