[CalendarServer-users] Publishing calendars

Morgen Sagen sagen at apple.com
Thu Sep 8 11:15:57 PDT 2011

If you perform an HTTP GET on a calendar collection, the server will return a monolithic icalendar containing all the events.  So a combination of crontab + curl on the external machine should do the trick.  Something like:

curl -u user:password -o calendar.ics http://calendarserver.example.com:8008/calendars/users/username/17E1DFCF-66B5-41C1-9A71-8E1FFAD92EB0/