[CalendarServer-users] Locations & resources in LDAP in version 3.2?

Morgen Sagen sagen at apple.com
Thu Aug 23 08:46:38 PDT 2012

On Aug 23, 2012, at 8:18 AM, tobiasbp <tobiasbp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not been able to solve the problem of the iCal client not being
> able to look-up/auto-complete locations if they are stored in LDAP.
>
> For that reason i have been forced to define locations locally in resources.xml

My guess is your caldavd plist settings for LDAP don't match your LDAP server settings.  See this page for an example DirectoryService plist section:

  http://trac.calendarserver.org/wiki/ConfiguringLDAP

...especially the locations > mapping section -- make sure the values in that mapping match the LDAP attributes from your server.