[CalendarServer-users] LDAP configuration problem

nibor niborEH at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 03:11:17 PDT 2012

Hello,

I recently setup calendarserver 3.2 (
http://ubuntu.mirror.cambrium.nl/ubuntu//pool/universe/c/calendarserver/calendarserver_3.2+dfsg-1_i386.deb
).

My goal is to configure it with LDAP support. In the configuration file I
put every settings needed.

I can access to the users and groups lists with
calendarserver_manage_principals without any problem.

My problem start when I want to access to my
http://localhost:8008/calendars/users/robin page, it ask me login/password.

If I use a login/password correct, I have nothing logged in the error file,
but nothing append in the browser, it still ask me for login/pasword.
If I use a bad login/password, in error.log I can see that the daemon
doesn't find the bad uid.

If something could give me a clue, or if someone had already LDAP logins
problems please let me know.

Thanks for reading,

Robin