[CalendarServer-users] Sharing cardDAV entries with other users?

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Tue Aug 28 08:15:15 PDT 2012

Hi tobiasbp,

--On August 28, 2012 5:03:56 PM +0200 tobiasbp <tobiasbp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to share entries in the address book between users? I
> would love to have a shared address book for all users.

We currently do not support a built-in sharing mechanism for contacts -
obviously it would be nice to have that. All you can do right now would be
to setup a user account as a "shared" user and allow the group of people to
add that to their clients as an additional account - then they can treat
its address book as shared. Not ideal, but it should work OK for now.

--
Cyrus Daboo