[CalendarServer-users] Locations & resources in LDAP in version 3.2?

Tobias Balle-Petersen tobiasbp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:51:10 PDT 2012

Hello....

I'm running caldavd v. 3.2 as packaged on Debian Wheezy.

I get my users from LDAP. I would also like to get my locations and
resources from LDAP. However, when I do a search for, say, locations, with
calendarserver_manage_principals I see no traffic to the LDAP server? I only
seem to be able to add locations to the system by defining them in
resources.xml.

How are resources and locations to be configured for LDAP? I see the
configuration of this in caldavd.plist has changed quite a lot since version
2.*

Regards,
Tobias Balle-Petersen