[CalendarServer-users] Problem creating multiple calendars for the same user

Fresel Michal - sysangels e.U. m.fresel at sysangels.com
Thu Jun 21 14:39:12 PDT 2012

Found some spare time to read .on that thread...
And giving some coments on your discussion:

using ubuntu you can try the package ... ehm... davical?
-> check on davical.org

Creating new calendars (for a user) from lighting is as i remember not supported...(thats a lighting bug)
evolurion should work...

Maybe you try some background-reading o  the davical.org-wiki
a really nice place to see some how implementations work

greets

Mike