[CalendarServer-users] Locations & resources in LDAP in version 3.2?

tobiasbp tobiasbp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:35:38 PDT 2012

Hello Morgen.

Thank you for your thorough explanation. Much appreciated.

I have managed to change the default for auto-scheduling in
augments.xml to true. This works as expected.

I can not however change the auto-schedule setting:
1. Using calendarserver_manage_proxies I get errors as it tries to
manipulate data in LDAP (I don't want to give the calendarserver write
access to the LDAP database, so that's "OK").
2. Using the webinterface to change the auto-schedule setting for an
entity produces weird (to me results). An entry with the new setting
is added to agments.xml, but the setting appears to not be honored.
Both the web interface and calendarserver_manage_proxies show the old
setting? The "inconsistency" survives a restart of caldavd.

As my resources & locations will probably all be auto-schedule=true
for ever, it would still be nice to be able to change the setting.

Regards,
Tobias