[CalendarServer-users] Calendarserver not recognized by Apple Calendar

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Sun Aug 11 10:29:34 PDT 2013

On Aug 11, 2013, at 10:17 AM, calendar at bastibe.de wrote:

> So that definitely looks like something is wrong. Is this the issue you had in mind?
>
> Also, the outputs of netstat -na | egrep '8008|8443" is the following:
>
> > tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8443            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
> > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.47:8443       192.168.1.1:56194       ESTABLISHED
> > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.47:8443       192.168.1.1:56221       ESTABLISHED

Hi,

Thanks for the info. The netstat results look normal; the problem is most likely whatever is causing the server to emit those tracebacks. Your exact tracebacks don’t match any issue I know of, but in general, there are problems around connection handling, so this could be related.

Could you please file a bug at our trac site? Please include info about the client and server (including the platforms and versions of software on each), as well as that error.log snippet.

https://trac.calendarserver.org/newticket

If you’re looking for things to do, you could attempt to duplicate this problem using older (or newer) versions of Calendar Server. If you are currently using a port / package, doing this may be challenging, so don’t sweat it unless you want to :)

Cheers,
-dre