[CalendarServer-users] Again: Howto Contact Server

Stefan Bollmann stefan.bollmann at rwth-aachen.de
Sat Feb 2 04:45:53 PST 2013

Ok, that text helped me a lot. Thank both of you, Andre and Jan. :-D *happy*

The client help pages (e.g. https://trac.calendarserver.org/wiki/iCal) are outdated. How can I edit them? I registered as a user, but do not find a 'change' button, whatsoever.

Because there is a good howto somewhere on the web http://www.heise.de/artikel-archiv/mi/2011/02/142_Die-eigene-Cloud, I think I won't rewrite it for the german community. There is no such document being up to date in english? If not, I could write a wiki article on the developers page. If so, then the best might be to link them in the wiki..

--
"The difference is between seeing the sunset and having one described to you." Rehan Dost