[CalendarServer-users] PAM/Dovecot authentication

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jan 16 00:48:39 PST 2013

Hi Dajka,

You will need to write some code to do this, but the directory service implementation is formally specified and it supports multiple backends.  You can write your own backend; see the code in <http://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/directory>.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask :).

-glyph