[CalendarServer-users] Production deployment on Ubuntu 11.04

Fredrik Unger fred at tree.se
Wed Jan 23 02:22:18 PST 2013

Hi,

*Not for production* but I have a debian package (4.1.1) here :
https://tree.se/debian/

I have not yet packaged 4.2 but I might give it a try.

As I do not have an Ubuntu installation, I have not tested it there.
If there are any problems I can try to help, but can not promise
anything. BUT PLEASE do not test it on a production server.. :)
The Debian Maintainer Rahul Amaram might have more information.

The package above or the current debian package has an init script
/etc/init.d/calendarserver made by Rahul.
It might be a start to look at.

I would be interested in writing some documentation, but I had no
real feedback from the 4.1.1 package and I figured there is not many
linux installations out there. Also I just have a small private install,
and have limited experience of the needs of a larger install.
I am working with it when time permits..
Are there any documentation efforts outside the wiki ?

/Fred