[CalendarServer-users] delete a event form the postgresql db

Sirko Mann smann at datameer.com
Thu Jul 25 23:24:54 PDT 2013

Hi Andre,

Thansk for your answer! I checked out CalDAVClientLibrary shell and want to add an AdminPrincipal. Is it enough to add to (/etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
        <key>AccessLogFile</key>
        <string>access.log</string>
        <key>AdminPrincipals</key>
	 <string>username</string>
…

afterwards saving the plist and restarting caldavd? Or do I have to add/edit more than this?

Thanks,
Sirko