[CalendarServer-users] co-worker shown as always busy

Marko Bauhardt mb at datameer.com
Wed Jun 12 23:52:38 PDT 2013

Hey Cyrus.
Sirko is not available until monday. So i will answer.

correct me when i'm wrong because i'm not really up to date about this issue.
the response sirko sent should be the availability from our co-worker?

i'm not sure but i guess this co-workers is not located in LA. should be in CA, San Francisco (3 hours before).
Ok, i will ask our co-worker.

thx
marko