[CalendarServer-users] co-worker shown as always busy

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Thu Jun 13 07:25:10 PDT 2013

Hi Marko,

--On June 13, 2013 at 4:21:39 PM +0200 Marko Bauhardt <mb at datameer.com>
wrote:

>> i'm not sure but i guess this co-workers is not located in LA. should be
>> in CA, San Francisco (3 hours before). Ok, i will ask our co-worker.
>
> LOL. sorry LA and SF are in the same time zone :)

Please do the following: create an event on your calendar for 12.00 pm and
add the person having problems as an attendee. Use the "Show availability"
link to bring up the free-busy panel - grab a screenshot of that and send
it to me. Also include information about what timezone you are in (what
does your client show).

--
Cyrus Daboo