[CalendarServer-users] Problems with sharing calendars

Robert Bruce rbruce at celsiusinc.com
Thu Mar 21 07:13:50 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have calendarserver 4.2 setup and it's working but I'm having issues with calendar sharing...

I can share a calendar in iCal and it will send an invitation the the user but I can't un share it or remove users after it's been shared.   I also can't resend invitation is the user initially declines an invitation and I am unable to ever send that user a new invitation.

I don't really see any errors in the logs... has anyone else experienced this...

How can I begin to debug the problem ?

Thank for any help :)