[CalendarServer-users] Running CalendarServer on Mac OS X 10.8.5

Scott Cherf cherf at ambient-light.com
Fri Nov 29 05:15:11 PST 2013

Bernard, I strongly suggest sticking with the Calendar Server you have and avoiding MacOS X Server at all expense. At the very least, take a look at some of the critical commentary available for the Server product. I tried that route myself when I became frustrated by some installation issues I was experiencing with CalanderServer and wasted several weeks. I would not recommend attempting to install the Apple Server product; in my experience it does not work at all.

Scott.