[CalendarServer-users] Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS install from svn

Fredrik Unger fred at tree.se
Fri Sep 20 07:23:29 PDT 2013

Hi,

I built a package in Spring for Debian

https://tree.se/debian/

It contains a startscript from Rahul Amaram which was made for an
earlier version. It should work ok..

I have not had time to work on the calendar server lately.

If there are more work on packaging it we might be able to help
eachother.. ? Ubuntu and Debian..
Well I am not a Debian Developer, just made the package out of interest.

I have so far no real feedback to the package and I guess not so many
use it.

Let me know if the source package helps you or if you need more
information. I have the packaging here in a git repository, but would
need a day or two to get back into it.

/Fred