[CalendarServer-users] Logs the request body

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Mon Dec 1 13:06:41 PST 2014

Hi Gaurav,

--On December 1, 2014 at 1:02:17 PM -0800 Gaurav Jain
<monkeyfdude at gmail.com> wrote:

> is it possible to run server in a mode which outputs the request body in
> the logs as well?
>
> For eg. I get following in logs
>
> REPORT /calendars/users/cdaboo/calendar/ HTTP/1.1
>

> However, I want to see what is the request body.

Yes. In the test config file set the "AccountingCategories"/"HTTP" value to
"<true/>" and restart the server. When that is on, the server will create
an "accounting" directory in the "LogRoot" directory. That new directory
will have an "HTTP" directory, and in there each request will be logged as
a separate file.

--
Cyrus Daboo