[CalendarServer-users] Find group membership of users on client side

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Fri Dec 5 13:51:02 PST 2014

Hi Gaurav,

--On December 5, 2014 at 1:35:04 PM -0800 Gaurav Jain
<monkeyfdude at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since I am in development mode and probably will not be dealing with large
> scale in near future.....is there a way I can simply ignore cache or cache
> everything?
>
> cache everything will be better as I am not dealing with scale for right
> now.

There is no configuration option for that. If you want to change the code,
look for the module twistedcaldav/directory/directory.py and locate the
method getGroups() in the class GroupMembershipCacheUpdater. Change the "if
guids is None:" statement to "if True:". That should force all groups to be
faulted in.

--
Cyrus Daboo