[CalendarServer-users] Group Event scheduling

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Sat Dec 6 07:29:51 PST 2014

Hi Gaurav,

--On December 5, 2014 at 10:14:29 PM -0800 Gaurav Jain
<monkeyfdude at gmail.com> wrote:

> However server did not expand the group and did not create for 'eteffl'

The automatic group expansion feature is only available in the newest
server releases. Use the tags/release/CalendarServer-6.0 release and make
sure the GroupAttendees item in the plist is enabled.

> I also tried to set 'EXPAND = 1' on event as seen below but it did not
> help.

I have no idea what the EXPAND property is - neither does the server.

--
Cyrus Daboo