[CalendarServer-users] Restore accounts to new installation (sqlite)

Michael Köhler ml_calendarserver-users at controlc.de
Wed Jan 8 05:44:19 PST 2014

Hi,

I´m actually testing calendarserver and I have to reinstall calendarserver. At the moment I´m using sqlite, not postgresql for storing data. Now I want to restore all calendars and address books but I find out that all UUID are new. And if I copy all files and folders inside of /var/spool/caldavs/calendars/UUID/ and the same on address books I could see, that only sub default folders (named „calendar“ in calendars and „address book“ in address book) are accessible. How could I get access to additional calendars that I have copied into the UUID folder?

Best regards,
Michael