[CalendarServer-users] SSL Ciphers

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Mon Mar 10 13:59:43 PDT 2014

Hi,

A great SSL resource is the "OpenSSL Command-line Howto", which you can find here:

http://www.madboa.com/geek/openssl/

In particular, try this command, and please respond with the output:

openssl s_client -connect yourserver:8443

You could also be dealing with a TLS version mismatch. The output from the openssl command above will tell us which cipher and TLS version is used upon a successful connection.

-dre