[CalendarServer-users] Error: 'Server' object has no attribute 'protocol'

Ulrich Fourier ulrich.fourier at rockyourlife.de
Thu Sep 11 04:07:58 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I finally managed to upgrade debian to debian 7 I have now successfully
installed the calendarserver 3.2.
Now sometimes when I try to log in (currently for testing trough the web
interface), nothing happens.
The Server will ask again for the name and password.

The Log entries:

[PooledMemCacheProtocol,client] [twext.web2.server#error] [Failure
instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'Server' object
has no attribute 'protocol'
[PooledMemCacheProtocol,client] [twext.web2.server#info] Exception
rendering error page:
[PooledMemCacheProtocol,client] [twext.web2.server#error] [Failure
instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: registering
producer <twext.web2.stream.StreamProducer object at 0x3eaed10> before
previous one (<twext.web2.stream.StreamProducer object at 0x3eae890>)
was unregistered
[PooledMemCacheProtocol,client] [twext.web2.server#info] Original exception:
[PooledMemCacheProtocol,client] [twext.web2.server#error] [Failure
instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'Server' object
has no attribute 'protocol'
[PooledMemCacheProtocol,client] Unhandled error in Deferred:
[PooledMemCacheProtocol,client] Unhandled Error
exceptions.ValueError: registering producer
<twext.web2.stream.StreamProducer object at 0x3dffe10> before previous
one (<twext.web2.stream.StreamProducer object at 0x3eae890>) was
unregistered

I didn't copied the tracebacks if youre intrested in them let me know.

Thank you in advance
Uli