[CalendarServer-users] Error Upgrading Database (Schema ver 17->ver 28)

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Tue Sep 23 08:28:29 PDT 2014

Hi Jacques,

--On September 23, 2014 at 3:00:24 AM -0500 Jacques Distler
<distler at golem.ph.utexas.edu> wrote:

> In attempting to upgrade the database from version 17 to version 28
> (CalendarServer 5.2), I encountered an error.
>
> The Calendar Database upgraded just fine, but when
>
>       calendarserver_upgrade
>
> attempted to execute
>

> txdav/common/datastore/upgrade/sql/upgrades/addressbook_upgrade_from_1_to
> _2.py
>
> it gave an error. Here's the Traceback:

Do you have any memcached (or calendar server) processes running prior to
using calendarserver_upgrade? Looks to me like there is still a memcached
running with data from the previous server, but the new server version uses
a slightly different format for that cached data.

--
Cyrus Daboo