[CalendarServer-users] Connection aborted - took too long to close

Jacques Distler distler at golem.ph.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 3 14:23:21 PST 2015

* CalendarServer 5.3
* Clients: Calendar.app on MacOSX and iOS.

All of a sudden, I am getting a lot of

   [twext.web2.channel.http#error] Connection aborted - took too long to close

errors in my logs -- essentially every time the client tried to manually refresh the calendars. To be more precise, only certain clients (or delegates) seem to be affected -- those with rather large calendars.

I wonder if some internal limit on the server side has been exceeded, causing the transaction to fail.

Any pointers for debugging this would be appreciated.