[CalendarServer-users] Connection aborted - took too long to close

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Sat Feb 14 10:55:02 PST 2015

Hi,

Have you proven that the server is seeing ACKs and things from the client in the connections that are dropping? I don't think this is some kind of delayed or coalesced ACK thing, but maybe.

Given that it appears that the server is the one timing out the connection, that leads me to believe that perhaps it thinks the connection has been abandoned.

If we had a reproducible case of this, we could debug it, but as it stands, you are the only source of diagnostic data for this issue.

-dre

Sent from my iPhone