[CalendarServer-users] Connection aborted - took too long to close

Jacques Distler distler at golem.ph.utexas.edu
Sun Feb 15 13:15:12 PST 2015

> On Feb 15, 2015, at 2:56 PM, Cyrus Daboo <cdaboo at apple.com> wrote:
>

>> So, evidently, the problem lies somewhere in the SSL stack?
>
> That seems to be where the evidence is leading us. So I can't recall exactly what your setup is. Can you describe what you did to install CalendarServer? Also, what does "which openssl" and "openssl version" show?

I did an

  svn checkout https://svn.calendarserver.org/repository/calendarserver/CalendarServer/branches/release/CalendarServer-5.4-dev

followed by a

   ./run -s

OpenSSL is 1.0.2 (which is a recent upgrade; the same problem occurred with 1.0.1j).
I'm using Python 2.7, and I have tried the CalendarServer both with the companion Twisted 12.3.0 and with a system-wide install of Twisted 15.0. The results are unchanged.

Jacques