[CalendarServer-users] Property to identify that server has processed the event

Gaurav Jain monkeyfdude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:43:47 PDT 2015

I intend to use VTODO. Right now I only use VEVENT. Conceptually I do not
support TODO items YET.

But while I use VEVENT, I do not force user to add attendee......the
by-product of that is that organizer can create an event just for himself.
Which effectively can be a TODO item for the Organizer.

I did not intend it this way. It turned out this way. Now I am just testing
various use-cases.

When I conceptually support TODO, I will use VTODO as that is right way to
do things.

Best Regards,