[CalendarServer-users] Configure ldap with Caldav

Gaurav Jain monkeyfdude at gmail.com
Mon May 25 11:54:28 PDT 2015

If you could please tell me the LDIF that needs to be created on LDAP
server to work with Caldav Server will be very helpful.

I am having issues understanding

"rdnSchema": {67
<https://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/stdconfig.py#L67>
          "base": "dc=example,dc=com",68
<https://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/stdconfig.py#L68>
          "users": "cn=users",69
<https://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/stdconfig.py#L69>
          "groups": "cn=groups",70
<https://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/stdconfig.py#L70>
          "locations": "cn=locations",71
<https://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/stdconfig.py#L71>
          "resources": "cn=resources",72
<https://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/stdconfig.py#L72>
          "addresses": "cn=addresses",73
<https://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twistedcaldav/stdconfig.py#L73>
      },

What needs to be created on LDAP server to satisfy above rdnSchema expected
by Caldav Server?

Best Regards,