[CalendarServer-users] 'ConfigDict' object has no attribute 'hasCalendars'

Gaurav Jain monkeyfdude at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:23:54 PDT 2015

Hi,

When I try to use LDAPDirectoryService, I get the following error. I use
the default mapping config as provided by caldavd-dev.plist.

Would you be able to help me resolve this issue?

  File "/var/caldav/CalendarServer-6.0/txdav/who/util.py", line 75, in
directoryFromConfig

    serversDB=serversDB

  File "/var/caldav/CalendarServer-6.0/txdav/who/util.py", line 148, in
buildDirectory

    CalFieldName.hasCalendars: mapping.hasCalendars,

  File "/var/caldav/CalendarServer-6.0/twistedcaldav/config.py", line 75,
in __getattr__

    return dict.__getattribute__(self, attr)

exceptions.AttributeError: 'ConfigDict' object has no attribute
'hasCalendars'

Mapping:

        <key>mapping</key>

        <dict>