[CalendarServer-users] "list index out of range" error on previously functioning caldavd installation

Kyle Silfer kyle at rtoads.com
Mon Nov 16 09:24:35 PST 2015

On Nov 16, 2015, at 4:17 AM, Frank Fechner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> had this exact same error too. It comes if you don’t use a database as backend (default config) but didn’t deactivate it (which is NOT in default example config).
>
> Simply add the following lines to your caldavd.plist
>
> <key>UseDatabase</key>
> <false/>
>
> Hope this helps.

Thanks for the clue! However, the Debian package is configured to use postgresql by default.

But I think based on what you're saying that there may be a communication issue between the database and caldavd. Postgresql is so obtuse to configure for "peer" versus password authentication, I may have screwed something up when I attempted to delete and recreate the database.

./k