[CalendarServer-users] problem with osxframeworks

Emmanuel Bourreau ebourreau at nordnet.fr
Tue Aug 16 00:08:13 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,
I was using an « old » version of calendarserver on my mac pro to host my calendars.
At each start of my computer, the « run » command creates the calendar server.
Now, with the svn to github migration, it doesn’t work anymore.
So, I’ve downloaded the master on github and type « run/develop » in a shell.
And I’ve a pb with osxframeworks :

Command "/Users/emmanuel/Downloads/ccs-calendarserver-master/.develop/virtualenv/bin/python -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/Users/emmanuel/Downloads/ccs-calendarserver-master/.develop/virtualenv/src/osxframeworks/setup.py';exec(compile(getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__).read().replace('\r\n', '\n'), __file__, 'exec'))" develop --no-deps" failed with error code 1 in /Users/emmanuel/Downloads/ccs-calendarserver-master/.develop/virtualenv/src/osxframeworks/

I’ve no idea about what I have to do.
So any help would be interesting.

Thanks
Emmanuel