[CalendarServer-users] Trouble upgrading from 5.3 to 7.0

Jacques Distler distler at golem.ph.utexas.edu
Sun Jan 17 12:27:56 PST 2016

> On Jan 17, 2016, at 2:19 PM, ebach <ebach2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anything show up in the various log files calendarserver outputs too?

Nope. access.log shows only the server starting up (and, when I hit ^C, shuttung down):

    Log opened - server start: [Sun Jan 17 14:16:53 2016].
    Log closed - server stop: [Sun Jan 17 14:18:35 2016].

error.log shows nothing.

A little more playing around (adding debug messages in appropriate-looking places), it seems that it gets as far as running UpgradeReleaseLockStep (in txdav.common.datastore.upgrade.sql.upgrade). But no further than that.