[CalendarServer-users] Trouble upgrading from 5.3 to 7.0

Morgen Sagen sagen at apple.com
Wed Jan 20 16:25:36 PST 2016

The .sqlite file gets removed at the end of migrateDelegatesToStore( ), which implies that method completed without error.

Are there delegate assignments in proxies.sqlite to begin with?

Are there still records in your directory service for the delegators and delegates?  (migrateDelegatesToStore( ) will only migrate assignments it can locate directory records for.)

Speaking of the directory service — which one are you using?  XML or LDAP?  Could be some configuration changes need to be made for the new code.